As part of its mission to serve the community year-round, the Missoula County Fairgrounds and Glacier Ice Rink will host the first annual Western Montana Winter Fair, scheduled for Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 1 to 6 pm on December 16 and 17, 2017.
This new event will be free admission for all and offers fun for the whole family. The Winter Fair brings together many existing traditions, including The Missoula Lions Club Tree Sale, gift shopping for local crafts, many ice sports activities, and adds more interactive activities and giving opportunities for the community.
Just as the summer event helped fundraise over half-a-million dollars for local nonprofits, the Western Montana Winter Fair aims to gather charity groups from around the area to help raise awareness and donations for the giving season.
• Carriage Rides
• Free coffee and hot cocoa
• Giving opportunities to local non-profit organizations
• Holiday gift shopping
• Festive drinks for kids and adults
• Hands-on crafts and activities—indoors and outside
• Ice sports demonstrations and ‘Skate with Santa’
• Holiday tree sale
• Holiday folf
• Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing courses (snow dependent)
• Caroling and musical entertainment